Follow by Email

Monday, May 26, 2008

Holy Land 08

Mount Carmel
Entire tour group on the Sea of Galilee
Baptizing in the river Jordan
Western Wall
I am currently sitting in Atlanta on our way home from Israel. One hundred of us had such a moving experience touring the land where Jesus walked, taught, and preached!!! I was NOT able to get my laptop to work in Israel, but I did want to post a few pictures from our trip. I hope that those of you in church last Sunday enjoyed the service via video. Our video guys, Steve and Danny, did such a great job putting that video together, and I want to thank them for their time and energy in blessing our entire church. I really hope that next time I go to Israel that the Lord will work it out where YOU can travel with us..... Enjoy these photos... and I am looking forward to seeing you in church this weekend.

2 comments:

Lupe M. said...

Hi Pastor, WOW!! those pictures are incredible!! I was there this past Sunday and I almost cried seeing all those getting baptized. It was a beautiful service! So far away and you were still able to touch all of our hearts! Thank you!

Rae said...

Thanks for being my pastor. Thanks for caring for me and all the people of God. I pray that I am with you on the next trip