Follow by Email

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007


I just want to invite each of you to attend our Christmas eve services here at Shepherd of the Hills Church at 5:00 pm, 7:00 pm, 9:00 pm and 11:00 pm.
www.theshepherd.org for directions..


If you are not able to make it please allow me and my family to wish each of you a very MERRY and blessed Christmas. This is always one of my favorite times of the year because we are able to tell people the reason for the season. There is never a better opening to share the story of the Christ child.


"Today in the City of David, a Saviour has been born. He is Christ the Lord!" I LOVE THAT!!!


Merry CHRISTmas to each of you... and a Blessed New Year!

2 comments:

Cj said...

Dudley, we miss you and Renee so much! Hope you had a fabulous CHRISTmas and that 2008 is your best year ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Love love love,
[Drummer] John and Carol Holmes :)

French Green Bean said...

Hi, Merry Christmas and happy new year. My husband and I wish you and your family all the best in the new year.

Thanks for giving out the Life Saver mints a couple weeks ago. As a result I invited my neighbor. She hasn't come yet, but I keep asking and we have started walking around the neighborhood Sunday mornings. I share all this to say that the Life saver mint is working. It is a constant reminder to be saving lives.

Thank you for all the hard work you put into our church! My husband and I are growing and loving Jesus more each week. : )