Follow by Email

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Home Safe

Thank you for all your prayers. I made it home safe and sound, and my brother and I had a wonderful time just being together and talking about every subject under the sun. We missed our connecting flights through Dallas on the return trip and ended up getting home later than expected.

I have a BIG day planned for Friday, as I am scheduled to preach at 9:30 a.m. at Azusa Pacific University.

I have never had the privilege of preaching at Azusa before, and I am anxiously looking forward to it.

Please keep me in your prayers as I preach to all of those college students, that God would give me the right WORDS to share. Do you realize how much POTENTIAL is in those college students... If ONLY they would sell out for the LORD.

We will also have a big surprise this weekend at church. I'd love to tell you what it is, but then it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it!!!!

2 comments:

Cecelia said...

Hi Pastor Dudley,

I know what you mean about the potential of college students. I had the privilege of going to Urbana 06 in St. Louis, this past December. There were 22 thousand college students there seeking the Lord and were willing to go wherever the Lord sent them on the mission field. It was incredible to see their passion for the Lord and their Love for ALL people. When Rick Warren got up to speak he was overwhelmed with tears as he looked out over the audience and saw all the young people. He challenged them to be the next generation to win the loss. It was incredible!!!

Motu said...

I assume you'll be speaking during chapel. I'm an APU alumnus and I remember loving those chapel times and listening to the guest speakers. It put God into focus for the day. I'm sure you'll do great and that you'll be an inspiration to many. Oh, I hope you'll be there for worship, it's truly amazing.