Follow by Email

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

USC wins????????????????????????????


I have a lot to talk about, but I'll save that for later in the week.

Today, I must at least give my regards to USC, who won the Rose Bowl game against Michigan. I guess that means that UCLA is better than Michigan, since the Bruins beat USC just a few weeks ago. (Don't you just LOVE my logic?)

Congrats to the Trojans!!!

I think I'm going to forget to mention that UCLA and Oklahoma both lost their bowl games, so please don't remind me, Ok??? I just don't like to focus on the past... haehehahahaehaheaha

3 comments:

jeff perrin said...

Thanks Dudley for giving our guys a "dudley hands up", these guys worked hard for that win and it showed in the final score, talk about stunning your opponent.
Why the question marks?
JP

superman said...

it's ok pastor...der's always next year...lol

Jaime said...

Pastor....did you expect anything different? LOL! After being humiliated by your gutty little bRuins, the Men of Troy were not going to leave a bad taste in their mouths.

The bRuins played one great game against the Trojans and are now back to normal... ;)

Do I really have to go to Pauley Pavillion on Easter? Oh nooooo!!
The small sacrifices we make for our Lord!

Jaime