Follow by Email

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy and Holy New Year

I just want to wish each of you a blessed and Happy New Year. I know 2006 will always be known as the year of Prayer and we certainly have been blessed of God. But I truly believe that for some of you 2007 will be the year where Jesus becomes the Lord of EVERYTHING in your life. It will be the year where God gets a hold of your heart, your life, your family and your future. May each of you know that I am faithfully praying for you and please join us this coming weekend as I will be introducing the new theme for 2007.

Again... Happy New Year!!!


1 comment:

susan said...

Dear Pastor Dudley, We want to wish you and your family a blessed New year as well. We are looking forward to the 2007 message(s)as we are always blessed by Gods Word. How grateful we are to have the priceless priveledge to serve The King. Thank you for your faithfullness.