Follow by Email

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Memphis on the Westside


The Choir was amazing this weekend at the Porter Ranch Campus and we had a blessed weekend at both campuses. I am holding a little baby named MEMPHIS. She first came to church when she was 6 weeks old. Her first time EVER at church was on our Westside Campus on our opening weekend on October 8th.


Memphis was born at UCLA Santa Monica (already a Bruin:) on August 29th 2006 and weighed in at 7.2oz. She is a blessing to her parents Eddie and Margo.

I wanted to put her picture on my blog and let you know that GOD is working on the WESTSIDE.


With 13 baptisms last weekend and God using parents like Eddie and Margo to raise up the next generation of Godly children, things are looking up for West L.A.


Looking forward to seeing all of you this weekend at our Christmas services.


In love,
Pastor Dudley

2 comments:

Chris Ray said...

Well Pastor, on last week's prayer sheet I ask God for 100 baptisms for the Westside campus by years end. I'm not sure how many we've had to date, but I know that's a lofty goal. At the sametime, I know nothing is too hard for God. I'm expecting great things in the next two weeks. Keep working in the vineyard, because the harvest is on the way.

Chris Ray said...

Well Pastor, on last week's prayer sheet, I asked God for 100 baptisms at the Westide Campus before years end. Not sure where we're at to date, but I'm guessing the goal of 100 is pretty lofty. At the sametime, I know that nothing is too hard for God. I'm expecting great things in these next two weeks. Keep working in the vineyard, becasue the harvest is on the way.