Follow by Email

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

CHRISTmas



Merry CHRISTmas !!! Notice I did not say "Season's Greetings."

It is the CHRISTmas season. It is NOT the "Happy Holiday" season.

Can You Say it ????? CHRISTmas , CHRISTmas, CHRISTmas !!!

Yes. CHRISTmas. Celebrating the Birth of Jesus Christ!!!

Be sure to join us this coming weekend for our Christmas services and bring a friend:

Saturday 5:00 pm

Sunday 10:00 am
Sunday 11:00 am at the WESTSIDE campus
Sunday 11:30 am

Sunday 6:00 pm
Sunday 11:00 pm

All of these services will be identical in nature and we NEED AS MANY OF YOU AS POSSIBLE TO ATTEND Saturday evening and Sunday Morning....... Pretty Please :)

1 comment:

Lisa Martin said...

AMEN!! AMEN!! AMEN!! That's what I'm talking about! You would not believe how many people look at me crazy when I say Merry Christmas. One day someone said, "You mean Happy Holidays," and then she smiled.

So, I said, "Ok, Happy HOLY Day!" Since that's what the word means anyway. My response was a little sharp, but most people are now aware that the only P.C. I know is Preach Christ.

And, the Saturday evening service... Well, Devotion in Motion is doing an outreach with a Messianic congregation that evening. My family and I will be attending on Sunday, but we will go to the early service. I hope this is okay. I also hope that you would have this dance ministry be a blessing at Shepherd, We can do a couple specials during the year. We can even do a dance that fits with your sermon. Anyway, stay blessed and Merry CHRISTmas to you too!!