Follow by Email

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING



I want to wish each of you a "Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving Day"
We have so much to be thankful for and I hope that you will take time today
to verbally express to God and to one another the blessings you have received.

My friend, Bob Hastings, sent me this video. I wanted to share it with you today because I know it will bless you and it will cause you to reflect and rememember the men and women who serve our great Nation around the world.

Ask God to watch over our men and women in service.

I love you.

Dudley

I'm planning on seeing each of you in church this weekend.

2 comments:

Ralph Shaffer said...

Thank you for posting the Navy
Drill Team video. Almost made
me want to join the Navy.
Appreciate your walk with God.

Ralph & Kathie Shaffer

SandyR said...

I was in the military during the first gulf war in 1991. I was 20 years old. This video reminds me when I signed up for the drill team. I did not last long because those pieces they carry are very, very heavy. I joined the Navy choir instead. I appreciate this video because it shows team work, perfection and trust needed for the soldier to walk while the pieces were being hurled across.(did you notice the knife at the tip?) I could not understand certain things when I was in the military fresh out of high school and at war but I want to thank all the armed forces who lay their lives on the line for this country to have the freedom we have to enjoy. I am proud to be an American.