Follow by Email

Friday, November 10, 2006

Did I mention that the Cardinals won the World Series???

Jeff Suppan This is Jeff Suppan who played high school baseball here in the Valley. He was KEY for the Redbirds winning the World Series. I'm told his brother Mark goes to our church. (Mark, I would like to meet you sometime.) Jeff is a free agent but I hope he decides to stay with Cardinal Nation. I'm also told that Jeff has a restaurant here in L.A. called "Soup's Kitchen."
I've never been there, but if it's as good as Jeff can throw... then it's as good as it gets !!!

2 comments:

google said...

Dudman,
My brothers and I drove cross-country in hopes of seeing 3 home games in STL, our home town. Rain sent us packing after Game 4 was rescheduled but little bro was there for the clencher and the parade. Cardinal Nation.

Image Market said...

Jeff's restaurant is called "Soup's Grill" and is on Ventura Blvd. in Woodland Hills, www.SoupsGrill.com
Go Cardinals!
-Rex Price