Follow by Email

Friday, November 03, 2006

360 Degree View of the Western Wall

Many of you have seen the 1/3 replica of the Western Wall that we used for our Day of Prayer and Fasting. For an incredible actual 360 degree view of the Western Wall in Jerusalem please check out this link. http://www.panoramas.dk/fullscreen2/full25b.html I hope to make a return trip to Israel sometime in the spring of 08. Please consider making this journey of a lifetime with me in 2008. As the scriptures teach us in Psalm 122:6 "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: May those who love you be secure".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you put that 360 view up on your blog. It really shows how much the wall at Shepherd resembles the original in detail. I love it.

I had a comment on my blog about it being unbiblical for us to pray against a wall. We should shut ourselves up in our prayer closet and only pray in private. I know that the Bible does not say the ONLY prayer we are to do is in our closet. It tells us to pray 'without ceasing'. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the comment.

nereida&Willie said...

Dear Pastor Dudley

Although I have been sharing my thoughts about this day on myspace.com, I realize I needed to share with you how wonderful this day was for myself and my husband. We have not done this in a long time. I must say that when the Lord put on my heart weeks before to set this day aside and take off work, there were mny obstacles. One of them being me. We stayed from beginning to end. What a blessing for both of us.

Can we have more days like this,possibly once a month?

In Christ

Sophia Carter said...

I would be interested in taking my daughter and nephew on this trip. I will be keeping a lookout for more information!

Sincerely,
S. Carter